List of 20 Positive Affirmation for kids: Let us help our Kids to use this positive affirmations list. Help them to read it loudly at least once in a day and also, you can discuss how they may work on these.
- I am not afraid of losing the competition, so I will always participate in all competitions.
- Challenges help me to grow.
- I will always help who needs me.
- I promise to myself not to do anything bad.
- I love to learn new things.
- I will work hard to achieve my dreams.
- I am happy.
- I respect my elders.
- I am a good child.
- I am a good friend.
- I love everyone.
- I can make a difference.
- Every day I will pray to God.
- Before going to bed, I will thank God for good things.
- If I fail, I will work harder.
- I am happy for myself.
- I am not sad.
- I love myself.
- I will be confident always.
- I will never hurt others.
Small Note: You can paste these affirmations checklists in front of the study table.
You may also like: